The egg freezing is done. Now, let’s make a movie!
What We Need
- I’ve taken care of Phase I ($14,000): which included the egg freezing procedure, filming and all other production expenses.
- Now, it’s time to move forward and this is where I need your help. Phase II: post production – transcripting, contracting composers to write music, hiring an editor to organize and edit the footage and so much more. This is where it becomes a short film! My goal is to raise $15,000 (or more).
- The short will be submitted to festivals and then begins Phase III: a feature film that presents the full story— my life before egg freezing, my egg freezing journey and three to five years in future. You’re gonna want to know what happen with the eggs, right?
Other Ways You Can Help
There are several ways you can support Chill. Here are just a few more:
- Share this page and spread the word to everyone in your address book!
- Follow me on Twitter @chilljenni
- Sign up for email updates in the box at the top left corner of the page
- Chill gladly accepts in-kind donations of services – graphic or web design, post production, editing, etc. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org